We need a diverse, flexible, and committed group of volunteers.
CUB volunteers can learn first-hand:
- How utilities operate and are regulated
- How locally produced free energy sourcesharnessed to 21st Century technologies can enable our community to control our energy future
- How to use your expertise in regulatory law to help us monitor and participate in regulatory proceedings
- How to put your proposal writing and development experience to work in a good cause
- How low-income communities gain Energy Democracy to and more control over their access to Efficiency and Renewables
- How to provide IT support for hardware and software and web site troubleshooting
- How to use your experience in communications, digital and social media
We need volunteers to launching CUB’s Workshop Series scheduled for September 17, 2016.
We believe you will enjoy working with us. To join us as a volunteer email email@example.com. Or call (202) 387-5956.
DC Consumer Utility Board